Stick or twist?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stick or twist?

Post  Leethall on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:15 am

in2thevalley wrote:
arsene wrote:I agree the loyal fans are being pushed to the limit. For the first time in my "Redditch United Career" (leaving aside the CH incident!) I am beginning to wonder wheter I can really be arsed to make the effort for a home game on Saturday. There is no atmosphere at the ground these days, the feeling is, it seems to me, one of a club in decline which is sad considering the high hopes we had at the takeover. I wish I could be more positive but at the moment it seems that everything and everyone are just going through the motions. I think we need a clear Mission Statement of what the ambitions are for the club on the playing side. (We've heard a lot of what's happening off the field.

Oh, well, got it off my chest! No doubt I'll be there on Saturday!

Arsene, spot on with your opinions, I feel exactly the same and have decided not to go to todays game and in future be more selective of the games i wish to watch (if at all any!).
I said from the the start of the season that the atmosphere was very different to that of last season, there seemed to be no comunication letting fans know who was coming or who had left. I know players move on but the previous players had a good rapport with the fans and so did the managemnet team. This, this season is non existant born out by the trip to Nantwich, I will say no more on that!
It saddens me because there is a lot of potential in the club,but it needs a massive overhaul, and while there is no communication from management etc, this will drive fans away, I also agree with the price, £10 is expensive at the moment considering the financial climate that we are enduring, perhaps a price reduction to £7 or £8 may make one or two people return but I doubt it.

Go and watch Stratford mate and see the difference all round.
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Stick or twist?

Post  in2thevalley on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:44 am

Leethall wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:
arsene wrote:I agree the loyal fans are being pushed to the limit. For the first time in my "Redditch United Career" (leaving aside the CH incident!) I am beginning to wonder wheter I can really be arsed to make the effort for a home game on Saturday. There is no atmosphere at the ground these days, the feeling is, it seems to me, one of a club in decline which is sad considering the high hopes we had at the takeover. I wish I could be more positive but at the moment it seems that everything and everyone are just going through the motions. I think we need a clear Mission Statement of what the ambitions are for the club on the playing side. (We've heard a lot of what's happening off the field.

Oh, well, got it off my chest! No doubt I'll be there on Saturday!

Arsene, spot on with your opinions, I feel exactly the same and have decided not to go to todays game and in future be more selective of the games i wish to watch (if at all any!).
I said from the the start of the season that the atmosphere was very different to that of last season, there seemed to be no comunication letting fans know who was coming or who had left. I know players move on but the previous players had a good rapport with the fans and so did the managemnet team. This, this season is non existant born out by the trip to Nantwich, I will say no more on that!
It saddens me because there is a lot of potential in the club,but it needs a massive overhaul, and while there is no communication from management etc, this will drive fans away, I also agree with the price, £10 is expensive at the moment considering the financial climate that we are enduring, perhaps a price reduction to £7 or £8 may make one or two people return but I doubt it.

Go and watch Stratford mate and see the difference all round.

Im off to watch Lichfield City play Racing Club Warwick
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top