Stick or twist?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stick or twist?

Post  fingers on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:20 pm

An element of speculation to this, but under the current circumstances, worth the debate I think.

The average league attendance at RUFC dropped to 198 after the midweek loss to St Albans (attended by 119 hardy souls). There has been much discussion about why gates are dropping, and the general consensus seems to be that people won't pay £10 to watch a losing side that is short on entertainment.

Without going into specific numbers, we all have an idea of where Redditch are in this league in terms of financial resources for playing staff - not a big budget, but just about enough to compete. It would also seem that this is propped up somewhat by the current board with limited income.

So, IF the board are making up some of the money to ensure Reds compete, is it not worth going that extra mile and giving the manager the cash to push for the play-offs, maintain a side that fans can get used to instead of the chopping and changing, and ultimately, play a brand of football that is more attractive, wins games, and brings more punters and cash through the gates?

Or, should the board recognise that gates are dwindling, accept that the people aren't that interested in a lower end Southern Premier side and only pay out what they get in, letting the club end up where it ends up? Should the fans who are dropping off end up with a club at the level their support deserves?

Or, should they stay as they are, put a bit in and hope that the club turns the corner in terms of income/support?

From the outside, it seems foolhardy to put any money in to maintain what they currently have - on and off the pitch they appear to be treading water.

Or have I got this totally wrong? It does sadden me to see gates tailing off as they are and watch Youtube clips with an empty, soulless atmosphere in the background, but does all that just appear worse than it really is? Is the club actually sustainable and running at a profit? Building steadily to a brighter future?

Constructive debate time... GO!
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/romulus/

Back to top Go down

Re: Stick or twist?

Post  Leethall on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:43 pm

Personally I do not think throwing any more money to the current management will make any difference. They are unable to sign an out and out goalscorer which is the achiles heel.

Personally I feel like there is a distinct lack of interest in the club wanting to try and get people to watch football down at Redditch. There seems to have been a high turnover of staff, youth managers/coaches over the last 6 months and something is not good at the club.

To be fair I am getting to the point when I wonder why I bother with it and see the crap I did last night. The person who showed the most passion last night was Kim Casey.

Personally I would drop the admission prices to £8 for Adults and hope people spend money on programmes, golden goal, beer, food etc. unfortunately I doubt that is going to happen and attendances will continue to migrate south.
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:21 pm

I think that the idea of basically cutting the club adrift of all subsidy, only paying out what comes in (once all other expenses are covered), and allowing the club to find its own level, is a risky one, for the single reason that the tailing-off of attendances is already "ahead of the curve", as it were, of a tailing-off of investment.

If no financial support is maintained, attendances would, I believe, fall more rapidly than they are now, the club would quite possibly (maybe almost certainly) end up in freefall, dropping into and through the SL1S&W or SL1C (more on that in a second), the Midland Alliance, fetching up at who knows what level, if the plug isn't pulled long before that.

There's no guarantee that we would ever reach a point where the falling investment catches up with the falling income, especially as no one will want to put in sponsorship money knowing that so few people attend the games, and thereby be exposed to the sponsor and their brand, that it would be impossible for the sponsorship to pay for itself in the longer term - which is, or should be, the whole point of the arrangement from the perspective of the sponsor.

Much as we'd all love to follow a club that is both successful and truly self-sufficient, I just don't see that as a possibility at this time, so I don't see any palatable alternative but for the Swans to keep subsidising the club, at least for the next few years.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewism5964 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Agree with you on Kim Casey, he was shouting and encouraging the players all night. The Valley is devoid of any emotion at the moment and we will not attract any more newcomers to stay by not just the poor football but the atmosphere in and around the ground.
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:34 pm

The reality is that the most successful clubs are generally those who are subsidised. Chelsea, Man City, QPR, Fleetwood, Brackley etc. The list goes on.

I’d guess that for every ten successful clubs out there, maybe only one is truly self sufficient?

For me, the short term ‘propping up of the playing budget’ is OK if it’s to a level that the club can eventually support on its own, while other investments are taking shape. I.e, in our case, the kind of budget that we can maintain with the additional income of 3G training pitches, 6-7 day use of the club house etc. Maybe this is what the club is already doing? I see this kind of ‘propping up’ as an investment for the future, rather than bankrolling. I’d guess that this is probably the track that we’re on right now, so patience may be required.

That said, as I’ve said it before, the club needs to be run as any other business would. If you took over a failing restaurant, would you say to the locals, “ OK, the parking is crap, the chefs are useless, the décor and furniture is tatty, the atmosphere is non-existent and the food is terrible. But if you come down and support our venture, then we'll have more money to spend and improve it all for you“? That kind of strategy would not work for any other business model, so it’s no surprise that it doesn’t work for our (any) football club.

If you believe the hype, the Premier League is the richest, most popular, most successful league in the world. And most of its clubs are in huge debt. If the majority of Premier League clubs can’t operate sustainably in the richest league in the world, what hope does the rest of us have?

Ultimately, it’s Mr. Swans money so it’s up to him what he does, and he has already shown his cards. If Redditch can’t sustain it’s own football club, then whatever will be should be.

Personally, I don’t think football is sustainable in it’s current form. Nothing less than the strict implementation of financial fair play rules from top to bottom will improve things.
del boy
Blue Square North

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:41 pm

You first have to ask why Hart to Hart bought the club in the first place.

You may assume it was not for what they could do for football but more likely what football could do for them.

Is REDDITCH UNITED FOOTBALL IN THE COMMUNITY LIMITED providing a tidy wage for certain folk and do those folk really care about a football team, perhaps if they do then they could show some investment and interest pitchside.

Just a thought

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers on Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:11 pm

So do we advocate the current level of propping up, or do we think that more should be put in to make the team, and hopefully in turn the club, more successful?

I'm not talking megabucks, but an extra £500 per week would make a lot of difference in a tight league. That is not to suggest that is the kind of change you would find down the back of the settee, but in terms of football at this level, it is not a massive jump when you look at the potential on pitch benefits.

My argument would be the current resources are leading to a regression off the pitch, which means in the long run, why put anything in at all?

Or are the management team not getting the best from what they have?

fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:09 am

fingers wrote:So do we advocate the current level of propping up, or do we think that more should be put in to make the team, and hopefully in turn the club, more successful?

I'm not talking megabucks, but an extra £500 per week would make a lot of difference in a tight league. That is not to suggest that is the kind of change you would find down the back of the settee, but in terms of football at this level, it is not a massive jump when you look at the potential on pitch benefits.

My argument would be the current resources are leading to a regression off the pitch, which means in the long run, why put anything in at all?

Or are the management team not getting the best from what they have?

£500 additional a week would be good. Would the current management team get the most out of that? Maybe, they need 2 strikers and as far as I am concerned have failed so far. We have a good nucleus of young players and they are doing well (Cresswell, Deards, Richards, Hickman etc). The keeper situation is a problem as is the discipline recently but we have a style of play at home where the ball is launched forward to a striker who is never going to win the ball (eg Deards, Danks, Grandison, Dovey etc).

If you are going to want to go places you need a strike force, unfortunately we do not have that. If Deabill had been kept last season and played with Danks with this style of football with Hendrie and Deards on the wings we would be in a much better place.
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:03 pm

It does make me smile when $500 / week is considered 'not megabucks'.

$2000 per month over a 10 month season is megabucks to me....and should be considered megabucks by all concerned at RUFC.

Look, we've been there...spending money the club can not generate....we all know what that path brings.
Mr Swan said he would be the safety net...not the golden pocket....and he is 100% correct.

Del is right...at the top level, the game is bankrupt....most clubs competing to win have a negative operating margin.

We have to follow the Crewe example...revolving door until we can find gems and a team to blend to bring success...there is no other way.

Why do we freely spend Mr Swan's money for him and yet can't be arsed to go to the game on Tuesday with $10 in hand?
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:08 pm

The argument is, Bob, that the extra investment, used wisely, could create more interest and income.

If the board are putting money in to make up the shortfall anyway, would it not be sensible to do so at a level that means RUFC don't just tread water making them a more attractive proposition to supporters and sponsors alike.

Surely it will cost them more in the long run, propping up a low budget for an average side that people don't want to watch? In the end the significant initial outlay will have been wasted.

Would you advocate the board not propping the budget up at all?

fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:52 pm

fingers wrote:The argument is, Bob, that the extra investment, used wisely, could create more interest and income.

We've been here before. £3k + per week to win the Dr Martens Western. £5k + per week to finish mid-table in the Conference North. Did it create more interest and bigger crowds? Yes it did, no doubt about it! Did it get a financial return? No, it nearly killed our club.

fingers wrote:
If the board are putting money into make up the shortfall anyway, would it not be sensible to do so at a level that means RUFC don't just tread water making them a more attractive proposition to supporters and sponsors alike.

It's rather easy when you are spending other peoples money!

I can only take an educated guess at what the current budget is. It's not going to get us promoted, but I think that the management team should be doing better than they are with what they have available.

fingers wrote:
Surely it will cost them more in the long run, propping up a low budget for an average side that people don't want to watch? In the end the significant initial outlay will have been wasted.

Last season, when faced with the threat of relegation, Mr. Swan appeared to throw in a bit more cash in the final weeks. That was to protect his 'significant initial outlay'. I'm sure he'll do the same again this season if required.

I'm as bored and frustrated as the next fan with what we have seen so far at the Valley this season. But I honestly believe that we all need to show a little bit of patience this season, and maybe next season. As long as the club is genuinely looking to lay some solid foundations for the future, then I can accept that it's going to take a bit more time.
del boy
Blue Square North

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  allotmentender on Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:28 pm

On the subject of crowds, yes they are down but they were never great anyway. It's a fact of life that a majority of the town don't support the football club and couldn't even tell you where the ground is!!! With the big clubs just up the road and so easy to get to, we're always going to struggle to attract supporters. I know this is a problem for most clubs (having big clubs just up the road) but what makes it worse for Redditch it that 2/3's of the town is a new town, pretty much exclusively brummie overspill. I know places like Telford, Runcorn, Milton Keynes etc are also new towns but lets look at the facts!!! You might say Telford do ok but a fair chunk of residents moved to Telford from the north west as well as Birmingham and the black country, so from the beginning they would've attracted them ones who weren't going to go up to Liverpool or Manchester to watch their football, that combined with the fact that they've always been a successful non league club (ie; FA Cup 5th round at Everton, FA Trophy etc...) means they'll be well supported, and look what happened to them a few years ago!!! Runcorn couldn't support a conference club probably for the same reasons as Redditch struggle with crowds. Milton Keynes, well don't get me started here, they couldn't support a non league club before and now they've just brought another club and franchised them to their city you have grown men supporting them, who did these people support before, it is my opinion that all these w@nkers should be lined up against a wall and shot!!!
Anyway, back to the point, it's sad but true, the town of Redditch is unlikely to turn out in big numbers and follow the club unless they got to the premiershit or something, and even then it would be touch and go!!! Maybe more success in the late 80's and during the 90's when there was a generation of lads born in Redditch were growing up may have made a difference, but I doubt it!!!!
allotmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:18 am

Bob Marley wrote:It does make me smile when $500 / week is considered 'not megabucks'.

$2000 per month over a 10 month season is megabucks to me....and should be considered megabucks by all concerned at RUFC.

Look, we've been there...spending money the club can not generate....we all know what that path brings.
Mr Swan said he would be the safety net...not the golden pocket....and he is 100% correct.

Del is right...at the top level, the game is bankrupt....most clubs competing to win have a negative operating margin.

We have to follow the Crewe example...revolving door until we can find gems and a team to blend to bring success...there is no other way.

Why do we freely spend Mr Swan's money for him and yet can't be arsed to go to the game on Tuesday with $10 in hand?

Good point Bob that we should follow the Crewe example and find gems. What about the youth teams and the amount of managers and players who suddenly seem to have left the club? What youth do we exactly have coming through? We had better young players and players found from lower leagues pre Mr Swan's era. I am throwing this in for debate here as I am not convinced from what Mr Swan stated when he came in about integrating the youth sides into the senior football club.

What I see is evidence that our successful youth sides have gone backwards. We are not bringing players through other than the odd 1 or 2.

When you are back and you goto the Valley and see with your own eyes what it is like you will see why people are not going. The staff change week in week out, there is a lack of communication, lack of will to get people down to watch the football.

All seems very strange with the going on's at the football club IMO and with the regulars migrating away I am afraid the club is putting itself in a very bad position as those regulars who over the last 3-4 years I have started attending games since I stopped playing football on a Saturday have disappeared. Tuesday proved how bad this has got.

It is ok running the club properly and I am all for that and making it self sufficient. But your core business is football and the senior side is your priority and with no fans watching it means you are up sh*t creek. The function rooms was meant to be a core income stream, does not look like this is advertised or used, there have been many ideas about a kitchen being open, the clubhouse being used during the week for vocational courses, links with the college etc. Not heard any news on any of these for a LNG long time.

Health and Safety at the ground? The Allotment End is like a skating ring in the wet due to all of the moss making it slippy, the canopy stand at the far end must be a H&S risk as it is cordoned off, the Allotment End goal has a rope hanging off the stand to the net as we are apparently waiting for the stansions to be replaced. From all of the hard work done at the end of the 2010/11 season it seems why bother with anything now.

I fear that bad times are around the corner.
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  underground on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:51 am

bob,i have mostly agreed with all your feedback but i feel that your full backing of the board does not match the reality of the present goings on.everything leethal has said is a fair description of how things are at present,youth,staff,no avertising what so ever,function room not used,h&s,debts not paid,and much more.its not right to say fans cant be arsed to pay ten quid when the club cant be arsed with anyone who dare see it differant,the club need someone who has experiance running a football club to step in and take over the day to day for mr swan.the last few months have been the lowest i have seen,there seemed to be more passion,love and atmosphere when we were in big trouble although it was just as good last season.whats changed? the club can bring in income but is failing,get this right and the rest will follow.personally i think its something more going on,two words. building land! RIP
underground
Midland Combination League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Bob Marley wrote:$2000 per month over a 10 month season is megabucks to me....and should be considered megabucks by all concerned at RUFC.

I don't think REDDITCH UNITED FOOTBALL IN THE COMMUNITY LIMITED would be happy with 2k a month do you Bob, by the way have you seen the books and the income they generate. ?

Bob Marley wrote:Look, we've been there...spending money the club can not generate....we all know what that path brings.
Mr Swan said he would be the safety net...not the golden pocket....and he is 100% correct..

How do you know the club can't genrate money, if the club could not generate money why hive part of it off into another entity. Oh of course it's the first rule of bussiness just ask the Phoenix Four, after all the club seem to be following a very similar blueprint for my money.

Bob Marley wrote:Del is right...at the top level, the game is bankrupt....most clubs competing to win have a negative operating margin.

I am told that REDDITCH UNITED FOOTBALL IN THE COMMUNITY LIMITED is thriving and a little gold mine, an chance you could tell us how many people have their fingers in the pie Bob.

Bob Marley wrote:Why do we freely spend Mr Swan's money for him and yet can't be arsed to go to the game on Tuesday with $10 in hand?.

Did you go to the game on Tuesday Bob, thought so.

If you had any idea what was going on you would clearly see the Hart's are focusing most of their time and effort on the Community side of thing's and very well it's doing, i just wonder who is spending who's money on who eh! Bob.

Head against wall

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:38 pm

MM...how can I put this politely?

I can't....fluff off you sh*t stirring bell end.
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Bob Marley wrote:MM...how can I put this politely?

I can't....fluff off you sh*t stirring bell end.

Just the kind of pathetic reply i expected from you Bob, the Hart's remember your first name and you get a little tingle down below.

There are some wonderful people working around the clock for Redditch one or two have written to me via this forum and they deserve support, i don't think they want anything too special, just for some people to put in a bit more effort and commitment.

The pre-season push for season tickets was a joke, the club web site could not post any news to supporters because they had none to post. At a time when the club should have been pushing to attract a guaranteed income they did nothing and yet you come on here having a pop at people for not bothering to show up for games. I think you have missed the point the effort to attract support was pre-season and the club did very little.

Why did the club split into two, can you explain that.

I am not stirring i am just sick of reading your one sided posts. At the end of the day if you can't get your club web site running properly what hope do you have. The club should invest in the person running it who no doubt is doing the best they can under the circumstances, perhaps even employ an apprentice........... Head against wall

Any way Bob i did not come on to stir i came on to offer an informed opinion that happens to differ to yours, the only difference is i can argue my point because it has back bone. All you can do is stand there throwing insults because your posts just don't hold up, try supporting the club and the people doing there best to keep things going.

Head against wall

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  laura12 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:12 am

I visited the valley stadium last tuesday to watch you for the first time this season, I watch alot of Non league football in the area. So I thought I would pay a visit to watch you the first time this season.

I dont like to say this but I will not be coming back it cost me £11 pounds to get in ( WITH THE CAR PARKING) I dont know many clubs at this level that charge!! I get there brought a programe at the cost of £2 which is one of the worst I have read out of date player information etc. I then expect to hear the team over the tannoy which happens at most clubs at evo stik level. NO i dont.

I have a go 2 goes on the golden goal I like to support the local clubs, The results of that dont come over on the tannoy.

To top it off redditch play very poor football, constant hooping up to the front (Grandison and Dreads) Who worked there socks off to no avail.

The worst £16 Pounds I have ever spent

laura12
Sunday League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  oldred on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:05 am

laura12 wrote:I visited the valley stadium last tuesday to watch you for the first time this season, I watch alot of Non league football in the area. So I thought I would pay a visit to watch you the first time this season.

I dont like to say this but I will not be coming back it cost me £11 pounds to get in ( WITH THE CAR PARKING) I dont know many clubs at this level that charge!! I get there brought a programe at the cost of £2 which is one of the worst I have read out of date player information etc. I then expect to hear the team over the tannoy which happens at most clubs at evo stik level. NO i dont.

I have a go 2 goes on the golden goal I like to support the local clubs, The results of that dont come over on the tannoy.

To top it off redditch play very poor football, constant hooping up to the front (Grandison and Dreads) Who worked there socks off to no avail.

For the uncommitted I think this says it all!

oldred
Midland Combination League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mattim on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:59 pm

oldred wrote:
laura12 wrote:I visited the valley stadium last tuesday to watch you for the first time this season, I watch alot of Non league football in the area. So I thought I would pay a visit to watch you the first time this season.

For the uncommitted I think this says it all!

It says it for a lot of the committed as well, judging by the way attendances have fallen. Surely someone in charge at the club can see that we are simply not offering value for money, and that is pretty much the worst thing you can do when running a business.

Look at it like this. If you shop at Aldi or Lidl you get reasonable stuff but it's probably not top of the range quality, why go there? Because of the low prices. Shop at Waitrose or M&S and you expect to pay a bit more money but it should be better quality.

With Reds it's like shopping at Aldi or Lidl and being charged Waitrose or M&S prices. It's quite simple in business, you gets what you pays for, we are not getting what we pay for and the customers (ie supporters) are deserting in droves.

Much as I admire the work that Chris and Sallie Swan are doing I really hope they can see the problem and do something about it. We wouldn't be having this discussion if we were top of the league in a smart stadium and we wouldn't be having this discussion if we are where we are but charging 6 or 7 quid to get in but at the moment it's the worst of both worlds.

Surely we are better off with 300 there every game paying even only a fiver, than 100 or so paying a tenner. With more people there you can always get them to spend a bit more on programmes, food kiosk, club shop, behind the bar etc. The other big plus is the better atmosphere, better support for the players, and consequently better all round match day experience for everyone. Going down there with only a scattering of people round the ground on a winters day is frankly a rather depressing (and too expensive) experience at the moment. No wonder Laura won't be coming back !

Oh and by the way I do apologise to Aldi and Lidl if I have caused offence !!

mattim
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:15 pm

Quite right.

When the admission fee was first raised to £10, Mr. Swan justified the increase by quoting examples of how much it costs to run the club. At the time I agreed with the decision. Now, in hindsight, I admit that I was wrong to think it was a good idea.

I acknowledge that gate receipts alone are not enough to sustain Redditch United. But that is true for any football club. But you can’t charge your customers what you think is their ‘share’ of running the club / business and expect that strategy to work. You have to charge your customers what the product is worth.

We have failed to do that. To be fair to the club, Redditch United are far from being the only club in the country to overcharge it’s paying customers. That said, we have far, far fewer than most who are willing to do so.

We are never going to progress if we rely solely on match day revenues. The club needs huge investment in non match-day revenue streams to progress. I remain patient that this will happen through the 3g pitch, club house use etc. Maybe this will then take the pressure off the necessity to charge high match day admission fees?
del boy
Blue Square North

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:50 pm

Fair play for,your views Laura and a big pity that somebody new has come to a game and gone home thinking this. Not a good advert but I can see where you are coming from. Personally I park where it is free and I no longer buy a golden goal ticket or a programme as I pay £10 entrance and maybe have a cup of coffee and a bite to eat.

One of the reasons I now refuse to buy a golden goal ticket is the lack of announcement of the time of the goal or who wins this.
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:32 am

With all due respect, this to me seems like a post from a disgruntled Redditch fan, for the reasons that it seems that the points that have been highlighted are the points that have been recently discussed on here, i know the club isn't any great shakes at the moment, but it's incredibly rare that you'll come back from a game with no positives at all?

For your first visit, you've learned the names of two players, from an out of date player profile in the programme? or did you ask a fan? And surely if you watch a lot of local football then you should be more than used to hoofball?

To me, this is either a redditch fan posting, or we REALLY are up the sh*t creek if this is how an outsider would see it Head against wall
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  allotmentender on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:49 pm

You could be right Rawlings, but Laura12 did say first time this season (twice) which would suggest to me it's not the first time ever!!

allotmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:31 am

rawlings09 wrote:

With all due respect, this to me seems like a post from a disgruntled Redditch fan, for the reasons that it seems that the points that have been highlighted are the points that have been recently discussed on here, i know the club isn't any great shakes at the moment, but it's incredibly rare that you'll come back from a game with no positives at all?

For your first visit, you've learned the names of two players, from an out of date player profile in the programme? or did you ask a fan? And surely if you watch a lot of local football then you should be more than used to hoofball?

To me, this is either a redditch fan posting, or we REALLY are up the sh*t creek if this is how an outsider would see it Head against wall

I think it's genuine but either way, the points raised are spot on.

Admin

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top