Cracking away win

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cracking away win

Post  chrisdon on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:54 am

Off and running, gosport 2 reds 3,great result , hope everyone that travelled today had brilliant day out.

chrisdon
Midland Combination League

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cracking away win

Post  del boy on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:57 am

After Tuesday, I was beginning to fear the worst!

Excellent result, well done lads!
avatar
del boy
Blue Square North

Posts : 500
Join date : 2011-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cracking away win

Post  Terrace Guy on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:07 am

Fantastic win and should boost the confidence for monday! Bring on Banbury, hope they've installed hawk eye this time round Laughing
avatar
Terrace Guy
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cracking away win

Post  Leethall on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:15 am

Topmwin that and there was no way I was expecting to hear we scored 3 goals Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cracking away win

Post  Tommo on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:56 am

great result, just what we needed. i didnt expect us to score 3 all season Very Happy
avatar
Tommo
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 152
Location : Redditch
Join date : 2011-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cracking away win

Post  chrisdon on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:05 am

Scorers for redditch, Banks 17 and65 and Bridgewater65. attendance 336,Over 500 to see kettering draw 1' 1 at home to banbury.

chrisdon
Midland Combination League

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cracking away win

Post  chrisdon on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:08 am

Apologies,Bridgewater on 37 mins.

chrisdon
Midland Combination League

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cracking away win

Post  Leethall on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:09 am

chrisdon wrote:Scorers for redditch, Banks 17 and65 and Bridgewater65. attendance 336,Over 500 to see kettering draw 1' 1 at home to banbury.

Think you mean Danks chap unless we have signed another new player who the club have failed to communicate to us fans Very Happy
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cracking away win

Post  chrisdon on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:11 am

Apologies again, scorer given as Banks on evo stick results page.

chrisdon
Midland Combination League

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cracking away win

Post  in2thevalley on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:18 am

Tommo wrote:great result, just what we needed. i didnt expect us to score 3 all season Very Happy

Agreed, superb result!! I had a goalden goal ticket and it said october. But full marks to the team. onwards and upwards.
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cracking away win

Post  lewism5964 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Great result, Almost threw my big mac across the staff room at work when heard the result Laughing
avatar
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 246
Location : Portsmouth
Join date : 2011-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cracking away win

Post  Reds11 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Yeah great win thought we played really well. We were really good going forward. Still think we need a big man up top with Danks tho. But thought Danks, Deards and McDonald gave them all sorts of problems. If they all play like that Monday I'm sure it will be to much for there defence.

Reds11
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cracking away win

Post  Leethall on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:54 am

Reds11 wrote:Yeah great win thought we played really well. We were really good going forward. Still think we need a big man up top with Danks tho. But thought Danks, Deards and McDonald gave them all sorts of problems. If they all play like that Monday I'm sure it will be to much for there defence.

Danks and McDonald are on a different level with how they try to play football and it bypasses a number of the Reds players ATM. Hopefully as the players gel it sorts itself out.
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cracking away win

Post  Reds11 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:04 am

Leethall wrote:
Reds11 wrote:Yeah great win thought we played really well. We were really good going forward. Still think we need a big man up top with Danks tho. But thought Danks, Deards and McDonald gave them all sorts of problems. If they all play like that Monday I'm sure it will be to much for there defence.

Danks and McDonald are on a different level with how they try to play football and it bypasses a number of the Reds players ATM. Hopefully as the players gel it sorts itself out.

Yeah I agree mate, we need the rest of the lads to get to that level quickly because if they do we will be a really good side.

Reds11
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cracking away win

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum