Swan in new shocker..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swan in new shocker..

Post  Bob Marley on Mon May 21, 2012 6:51 am

I was talking with a work colleague who told me his sister's boyfriend's boss was talking to his next door neighbour who's dad is the postman of David Beckham's agent.

Apparantly, Chris Swan interviewed Beckham for the manager position at the Reds.

Beckham wanted 10k per week plus a shoe allowance for his missus.
Swan told him that just because he was chairman of Redditch United, he was only creaming off 1k per week into his back bin and there was no way he would sell his Bentley to pay for Beckham's hair gel.

Beckham also insisted that he wanted ex Reds superhero Rowly as bar steward and chief forum scout, Leethal, as boot cleaner.
He also demanded Mrs Moor to clean the toilets after every home game.

Swan told Beckham that he liked the idea of MM cleaning sh*t, but until the kids club was up and running, he would have to go with the guy who will work for nothing and also he has to pay for his next holiday in the Caribbean out of the gate money in September.


See MM/Rowly...you're not the only one's creaming their pants knowing something the fans didn't. No
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swan in new shocker..

Post  oldtommo on Mon May 21, 2012 7:59 am

Are you sure that all this information is 100% correct??? The plot thickens, I just dont know what to believe anymore! I thought Beckham was over here to bring that candle thing from Greece, but actually it was for interview for Redditch job!! Why am I always the last to find out??? If they had only offered him a plot on the allottments it could have clinched the deal!! flower
avatar
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 348
Join date : 2012-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swan in new shocker..

Post  in2thevalley on Mon May 21, 2012 8:11 am

Actually David Beckham was seen at the Valley for a press conference and was standing before the press. Camera flash bulbs are flashing all over the place. Midlands Today ITN Sky Sports were all there.

He stood up and said

"I'm here today to talk about little white mints. Victoria really loves them and as they only have about one calorie per mint, she can eat them without getting fat..."

Suddenly, one of the reporters shouted out to him:

"Oi! Becks! You're here to talk about tactics... not tic-tacs!" Very Happy
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swan in new shocker..

Post  Bob Marley on Mon May 21, 2012 8:42 am

in2thevalley wrote:Actually David Beckham was seen at the Valley for a press conference and was standing before the press. Camera flash bulbs are flashing all over the place. Midlands Today ITN Sky Sports were all there.

He stood up and said

"I'm here today to talk about little white mints. Victoria really loves them and as they only have about one calorie per mint, she can eat them without getting fat..."

Suddenly, one of the reporters shouted out to him:

"Oi! Becks! You're here to talk about tactics... not tic-tacs!" Very Happy

As they say...the old ones are always the best... Senile
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swan in new shocker..

Post  Bob Marley on Mon May 21, 2012 9:32 am

oldtommo wrote:Are you sure that all this information is 100% correct??? The plot thickens, I just dont know what to believe anymore! I thought Beckham was over here to bring that candle thing from Greece, but actually it was for interview for Redditch job!! Why am I always the last to find out??? If they had only offered him a plot on the allottments it could have clinched the deal!! flower

100% fact.
Beckham's agent lives in Barnt Green.
That is why the Olympic torch is coming to the Valley...Beckham is leading the celebraions during the MLS closed season.



Curly told Fennemore, Fennemore text Smudger and Smudger posted it on the MFC that Rowly sponsors.

In the know, me. Razz
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swan in new shocker..

Post  Guest on Mon May 21, 2012 9:59 am

Bob Marley wrote:
oldtommo wrote:Are you sure that all this information is 100% correct??? The plot thickens, I just dont know what to believe anymore! I thought Beckham was over here to bring that candle thing from Greece, but actually it was for interview for Redditch job!! Why am I always the last to find out??? If they had only offered him a plot on the allottments it could have clinched the deal!! flower

100% fact.
Beckham's agent lives in Barnt Green.
That is why the Olympic torch is coming to the Valley...Beckham is leading the celebraions during the MLS closed season.



Curly told Fennemore, Fennemore text Smudger and Smudger posted it on the MFC that Rowly sponsors.

In the know, me. Razz

Funny you should say that, i heard a rumour that Becks had a clandestine meeting with a certain Mr P Smith regarding a new position...ahem...isnt that so R, RB & MM?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Swan in new shocker..

Post  Leethall on Mon May 21, 2012 2:57 pm

I told them to do one Bob as they did not offer me enough money
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Swan in new shocker..

Post  Bob Marley on Mon May 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Leethall wrote:I told them to do one Bob as they did not offer me enough money

Yeah, but when the kids club is up and running you can name your price.

In fact I advised Swanny to put you on commission...

Bottle of vimto and a packet of salt and vinegar twisters.
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swan in new shocker..

Post  Leethall on Mon May 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Bob Marley wrote:
Leethall wrote:I told them to do one Bob as they did not offer me enough money

Yeah, but when the kids club is up and running you can name your price.

In fact I advised Swanny to put you on commission...

Bottle of vimto and a packet of salt and vinegar twisters.

No way, Pickled Onion Monster Munch, a Curly Wurly and a Pint of Purity Gold
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Swan in new shocker..

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Tue May 22, 2012 5:31 am

Leethall wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:
Leethall wrote:I told them to do one Bob as they did not offer me enough money

Yeah, but when the kids club is up and running you can name your price.

In fact I advised Swanny to put you on commission...

Bottle of vimto and a packet of salt and vinegar twisters.

No way, Pickled Onion Monster Munch, a Curly Wurly and a Pint of Purity Gold

I could quite happily live on pickled onion monster munch for the rest of my life.

_________________
Have you heard?......
avatar
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Posts : 872
Location : Redditch
Join date : 2011-01-03

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Swan in new shocker..

Post  Bob Marley on Tue May 22, 2012 2:16 pm

A packet of salt and vinegar fish and chips for me...followed by Worcester sauce french fries.

Washed down with some ice cream soda (pink, not blue)
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swan in new shocker..

Post  rawlings09 on Wed May 23, 2012 9:57 am

Bob Marley wrote:A packet of salt and vinegar fish and chips for me...followed by Worcester sauce french fries.

Washed down with some ice cream soda (pink, not blue)
Shocked
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Swan in new shocker..

Post  andjusticeforall on Wed May 23, 2012 10:20 am

Bob Marley wrote:A packet of salt and vinegar fish and chips for me...followed by Worcester sauce french fries.

Washed down with some ice cream soda (pink, not blue)
Oh yes they were the best, only those of a certain age will remember those. who knows the WAM bar has made a come back!! I am afraid monster munch are not what they used to be though Senile

andjusticeforall
Midland Combination League

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swan in new shocker..

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum