New Manager?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who would you like to see appointed as the next Redditch Utd Manager?

25% 25% 
[ 5 ]
5% 5% 
[ 1 ]
5% 5% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
10% 10% 
[ 2 ]
10% 10% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
15% 15% 
[ 3 ]
30% 30% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 20

Re: New Manager?

Post  del boy on Thu May 10, 2012 11:45 am

Why stop at 3k per week? We may as well have a 30k per week budget if we are going to do it with imaginary money!

It's beyond simple; the club can't spend money that it hasn't got!!!!! Unless of course, we all want to see the club get into crippling debt again?
del boy
Blue Square North

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Thu May 10, 2012 12:16 pm

del boy wrote:Why stop at 3k per week? We may as well have a 30k per week budget if we are going to do it with imaginary money!

It's beyond simple; the club can't spend money that it hasn't got!!!!! Unless of course, we all want to see the club get into crippling debt again?

Fiscal common sense, del boy. Chris has called , for RUFC to embrace a period of "fiscal common sense" and highlighted Redditch as an example of a club that is run as a "proper business" and should provide a template for others to follow. And as you so rightly say do we want to see the club get into crippling debt again?

I for one dont.
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Thu May 10, 2012 12:33 pm

in2thevalley wrote:
del boy wrote:Why stop at 3k per week? We may as well have a 30k per week budget if we are going to do it with imaginary money!

Fiscal common sense, del boy. Chris has called , for RUFC to embrace a period of "fiscal common sense" and highlighted Redditch as an example of a club that is run as a "proper business" and should provide a template for others to follow. And as you so rightly say do we want to see the club get into crippling debt again?

I for one dont.

Maybe we are embracing s period of common sense but we are bloody Mickey mouse when it comes to the football side. Last season was like a pantomine so let's hope it is not the same this season......
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Thu May 10, 2012 1:09 pm

I must be going mad, last season Swan said exactly the same thing and then did the complete opposite.

In the end it was costing you a reported £700.00 a game just for two individuals to play each week and you lot were all saying it was great. I was posting that the budget has increased to a very silly level and no one batted an eyelid.

Now Swan offers a very expensive offer to a certain individual and is Immediately kicked in the teeth so he's now on Plan B already and resorts to type.

Why on earth are the very people who were cheering on Lee Hendrie now saying the complete opposite, i honestly think most of the posters on this forum just sail in whatever direction Swan farts.

I love you

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditch_Reject on Thu May 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Latham97 wrote:Swan Will Need To give whoever gets the job though a higher budget if he wants sucess because what are we going to get with £1500 We will lose key players like hendrie as they wont wanna play on such a low wage he should of gave hyde what he wanted a higher budget so he could take the club to bigger and better things and i could of seen hyde doing that and i dont care what others think you can think what you like but this is my open opinion

I agree with your pont, but not with your reasoning as Hendrie as our key player. I presume you mean Lee, who has been great, but we could probably cope without him. The two important players are Hickman and Grimes. I've rarley seen them put a foot wrong all season.
Redditch_Reject
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Latham97 on Thu May 10, 2012 1:58 pm

I agree with your pont, but not with your reasoning as Hendrie as our key player. I presume you mean Lee, who has been great, but we could probably cope without him. The two important players are Hickman and Grimes. I've rarley seen them put a foot wrong all season.[/quote]

Yes I am on about lee yes I agree with you about alex and jamie they have been outstanding all season but we are not gonna be able to tie the key players we need to keep on such a minimal wage budget

Latham97
Sunday League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy on Thu May 10, 2012 2:28 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:

I must be going mad, last season Swan said exactly the same thing and then did the complete opposite.

In the end it was costing you a reported £700.00 a game just for two individuals to play each week and you lot were all saying it was great. I was posting that the budget has increased to a very silly level and no one batted an eyelid.

Now Swan offers a very expensive offer to a certain individual and is Immediately kicked in the teeth so he's now on Plan B already and resorts to type.

Why on earth are the very people who were cheering on Lee Hendrie now saying the complete opposite, i honestly think most of the posters on this forum just sail in whatever direction Swan farts.

I love you

He also openly said that the playing budget was based on crowds of 250, but he would make up any shortfall. So, right from the start, he has stated that he won’t recklessly throw money at the team, but is prepared to reasonably help out if needed. We all know that we are not yet 100% self sufficient. You, however, are more selective when it comes to recalling previous quotes.

Towards the end of the season, maybe he did put in more than planned. But it was an evil necessity to avoid relegation. It worked and was money well spent. And by the way, the home crowds effectively doubled for the last three games. Your ’reported £700’ extra a game would have been covered by the increase in match day revenue.

Please do share where this chip on your shoulder comes from?
del boy
Blue Square North

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditch_Reject on Thu May 10, 2012 2:31 pm

Latham97 wrote:I agree with your pont, but not with your reasoning as Hendrie as our key player. I presume you mean Lee, who has been great, but we could probably cope without him. The two important players are Hickman and Grimes. I've rarley seen them put a foot wrong all season.

Yes I am on about lee yes I agree with you about alex and jamie they have been outstanding all season but we are not gonna be able to tie the key players we need to keep on such a minimal wage budget[/quote

Better to have to play with a slightly worse team next season, than to run an unsustaniable club. We all saw the club be days away from going under last season and we don't want this to happen again. I'd be very happy with staying up on head to head next season if it means that we're not spending more than we can. We're not in the position to speculate and acumalate just yet.
Redditch_Reject
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Thu May 10, 2012 5:38 pm

del boy wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

I love you

He also openly said that the playing budget was based on crowds of 250, but he would make up any shortfall. So, right from the start, he has stated that he won’t recklessly throw money at the team, but is prepared to reasonably help out if needed. We all know that we are not yet 100% self sufficient. You, however, are more selective when it comes to recalling previous quotes.

Towards the end of the season, maybe he did put in more than planned. But it was an evil necessity to avoid relegation. It worked and was money well spent. And by the way, the home crowds effectively doubled for the last three games. Your ’reported £700’ extra a game would have been covered by the increase in match day revenue.

Please do share where this chip on your shoulder comes from?

No chip, this just happens to be his favourite fishing spot as it's so easy to get bites.

He comes on here to update us on what whispers he's heard from anonymous sources who all happen to be 'reliable' and in high places in order to sound important and in the know.

He's actually just a cleaner who eves-drops on people in toilet cubicles whilst wrestling monster turds down the u-bend for minimum wage.

Admin

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Fri May 11, 2012 2:01 am

Leethall wrote:But let's await Mrs Moor post once Swan appoints the manager and telling us all that he knew all along Crying with laughter

The way you talk Leethall anyone would think i was in the "Masons" ............ Shocked

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Fri May 11, 2012 2:10 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
Leethall wrote:But let's await Mrs Moor post once Swan appoints the manager and telling us all that he knew all along Crying with laughter

The way you talk Leethall anyone would think i was in the "Masons" ............ Shocked

No No No Mrs Moor, I would put that you are more likely to be in the Sad Losers Pub in Solihoof wanker
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  lewism5964 on Fri May 11, 2012 2:43 am

The Simon Hollis troll on the old forum was less annoying than Mrs Moor. Tired of the same old sh*t now.
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Fri May 11, 2012 3:08 am

lewism5964 wrote:The Simon Hollis troll on the old forum was less annoying than Mrs Moor. Tired of the same old sh*t now.

Probably a little to cryptic for Leethall

Redders, Mason and another I love you

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Fri May 11, 2012 3:12 am

Check the web site Leethall it's not on there yet ....................... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

He's having a laugh, he don't even like the bloke Head against wall

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Fri May 11, 2012 3:54 am

Mrs Moor wrote:

Check the web site Leethall it's not on there yet ....................... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Funny as I can see it........

At the end of the day it his his club and he can do as he pleases.

Suppose you knew about this days ago. Now jog on
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Fri May 11, 2012 4:22 am

Leethall wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

I think Swan just confirmed my announcement Leethall, although as usual he was a little late.

The third man is the key to the trio, Phil Mason will bring some experience and quality on board but he's not confirmed as yet by the look of it so keep your fingers crossed.

Naughty statement from Swanny, curly left over a week ago Swan makes it look as though he was pushed today.

People may wonder why he's made this appointment well i'm sure you'll find out soon.

Geoff thanks for the info this morning but as usual you're wide of the mark, my mole is still in place and you're still running around like Jasper Carrott, i think i'll take your advice Leethall and jog on for a while.

100% not out ................. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I love you

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Fri May 11, 2012 5:32 am

Geoff?

Admin

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Fri May 11, 2012 6:46 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
Leethall wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

I think Swan just confirmed my announcement Leethall, although as usual he was a little late.

The third man is the key to the trio, Phil Mason will bring some experience and quality on board but he's not confirmed as yet by the look of it so keep your fingers crossed.

Naughty statement from Swanny, curly left over a week ago Swan makes it look as though he was pushed today.

People may wonder why he's made this appointment well i'm sure you'll find out soon.

Geoff thanks for the info this morning but as usual you're wide of the mark, my mole is still in place and you're still running around like Jasper Carrott, i think i'll take your advice Leethall and jog on for a while.

100% not out ................. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I love you

Maybe you should be employed by Swan then as you obviously know more about everything with yer crystal ball Laughing

Personally never heard of Phil Mason, who is he and where has he been all his life?

Oh well, Curly was Never going to be there long term was he? I failed to see the point in him being brought in but will offer thanks for his time with the club.

So why has he made the appointment then?

Geoff Horsfield?
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Fri May 11, 2012 8:47 am

Mrs Moor wrote:

I love you

Sleep Somebody wake me up when this person says somethimg remotely interesting......
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommo on Fri May 11, 2012 9:01 am

Surely it makes sense with the serious threat of relegation to take a gamble and go out the confines of the budget for the last 6 games to stay in this league. Start again next season with the budget, relegation would have been a disaster.
Every reds regular ive spoke to thinks L.Hendrie kept us up so the gamble payed off end of Smile
Tommo
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 11, 2012 9:03 am

in2thevalley wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

I love you

Sleep Somebody wake me up when this person says somethimg remotely interesting......

I'm afraid you might be in for a VERY long sleep LOL!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 11, 2012 9:06 am

Tommo wrote:Surely it makes sense with the serious threat of relegation to take a gamble and go out the confines of the budget for the last 6 games to stay in this league. Start again next season with the budget, relegation would have been a disaster.
Every reds regular ive spoke to thinks L.Hendrie kept us up so the gamble payed off end of Smile

Couldnt agree with you more....at last some sense Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Fri May 11, 2012 9:45 am

Mrs Moor wrote:

Geoff? You get info from someone called geoff? Neutral
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  andjusticeforall on Fri May 11, 2012 11:19 am

rawlings09 wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

hahaha there are two JEFF'S at the club and he cant even spell the name right without the fact he thinks im one of them, he's going on about a pm I sent him asking to meet for a chat. he so off the MARK coff coff its unbelievable, so again mrs moor (what a joke) tell the good people who you are? and how is the postal service these days? wanker

andjusticeforall
Midland Combination League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Fri May 11, 2012 11:28 am

andjusticeforall wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

hahaha there are two JEFF'S at the club and he cant even spell the name right without the fact he thinks im one of them, he's going on about a pm I sent him asking to meet for a chat. he so off the MARK coff coff its unbelievable, so again mrs moor (what a joke) tell the good people who you are? and how is the postal service these days?

As Zippy would say " OHHHHH Jeffrey "Very Happy
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top