New Manager?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who would you like to see appointed as the next Redditch Utd Manager?

25% 25% 
[ 5 ]
5% 5% 
[ 1 ]
5% 5% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
10% 10% 
[ 2 ]
10% 10% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
15% 15% 
[ 3 ]
30% 30% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 20

Re: New Manager?

Post  Guest on Tue May 08, 2012 11:16 am

redditch born wrote:
rededitor wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:and your opinion is the opposite to mundane... infact its SO interesting and current.... you have to protect the forum from them and NOT tell us all who YOU would like to be next manager. well done you

Unable to say at present, but i will when the timings right.

So what's the point of your post?????

Was just saying initially not rowly.........!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Latham97 on Tue May 08, 2012 1:24 pm

The person i would like to see take the job is someone else who is an ex manger of the club in his own right in the form of paul hendrie

Latham97
Sunday League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Carlin on Tue May 08, 2012 10:34 pm

How about Rod Brown then.........plus he may have a couple of hundred quid to chuck in to help boost the playing budget.
Captain Carlin
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Wed May 09, 2012 5:27 am

The name you were going to get does not feature on the poll, Swan put the package offer to him and he turned it down, not very nice really as you lot were the only people willing to give him the time of day. That said did you really want a player manager.

Some very silly suggestions on the poll, been there failed, been here failed, you need to look for new blood like Bedworth did with Farmer. Straight out of the MFC with a bunch of MFC players and a promotion into your league in his first season in charge.

It will be interesting to see how he does next season with his team of Griff/ Heather players won't it Steve Head against wall

I love you

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed May 09, 2012 5:37 am

Mrs Moor wrote:The name you were going to get does not feature on the poll, Swan put the package offer to him and he turned it down, not very nice really as you lot were the only people willing to give him the time of day. That said did you really want a player manager.

Some very silly suggestions on the poll, been there failed, been here failed, you need to look for new blood like Bedworth did with Farmer. Straight out of the MFC with a bunch of MFC players and a promotion into your league in his first season in charge.

It will be interesting to see how he does next season with his team of Griff/ Heather players won't it Steve

I love you

Here we go again Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post  andjusticeforall on Wed May 09, 2012 6:52 am

Mrs Moor wrote:The name you were going to get does not feature on the poll, Swan put the package offer to him and he turned it down, not very nice really as you lot were the only people willing to give him the time of day. That said did you really want a player manager.

It will be interesting to see how he does next season with his team of Griff/ Heather players won't it Steve Head against wall

I love you
Please explain to the good people on here how you know the above statement to be true, because from what I hear its not. your just making guess's and assumptions IMO so if you want to be taken seriously then explain how you get any of this so called info, my guess is you know nothing and lead a sad life. Maybe buy a ps3 or get back to watching Jeremy Kyle. Question

andjusticeforall
Midland Combination League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Wed May 09, 2012 7:45 am

I love you
andjusticeforall wrote:

I love you
Please explain to the good people on here how you know the above statement to be true, because from what I hear its not. your just making guess's and assumptions IMO so if you want to be taken seriously then explain how you get any of this so called info, my guess is you know nothing and lead a sad life. Maybe buy a ps3 or get back to watching Jeremy Kyle. Question

Who are you, certainly not the brightest candle in the box.

Why don't you prove that "from what i hear" is true so we can take you seriously.

I have a proven record of being 100% right, you have nothing but pathetic posts.

If anyone is sad my friend it's you for hanging on to my every word and then posting what a sad life i have, think about it.

How do i know what i know, well that's my business but like i said before 100% record and i certainly don't come on here stirring with gossip only fact's, facts that i pass onto the genuine supporters because well basically someone should.

What have you heard off Swan, Hyde walks, Curley walks, Hendrie walks, and the club says nothing.

Sallie put down the iron and let people know what's going on my dear .............. Laughing Laughing

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  andjusticeforall on Wed May 09, 2012 8:03 am

Mrs Moor wrote:

I love you
andjusticeforall wrote:

I love you

Who are you, certainly not the brightest candle in the box.

Why don't you prove that "from what i hear" is true so we can take you seriously.

I have a proven record of being 100% right, you have nothing but pathetic posts.

If anyone is sad my friend it's you for hanging on to my every word and then posting what a sad life i have, think about it.

How do i know what i know, well that's my business but like i said before 100% record and i certainly don't come on here stirring with gossip only fact's, facts that i pass onto the genuine supporters because well basically someone should.

What have you heard off Swan, Hyde walks, Curley walks, Hendrie walks, and the club says nothing.

Sallie put down the iron and let people know what's going on my dear .............. Laughing Laughing
I know the facts, name a time and date and I will meet you at the valley(or anywhere of your choosing) then I will explain to you how I know the FACTS and show you how bright this candle really is. and Sallie!!! I thought you knew everything RUFC? so far of base its untrue. pm me date and time.

andjusticeforall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigger15 on Wed May 09, 2012 8:41 am

Now Now girls lets not fall out Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The rumour mill is in overdrive as its always going to be with this situation.

I have heard 3 things in the last 2 days and I doubt any are true but ill share them anyway.

1, John Snape is very keen on the job and is trying to persuade one of the Hendries to help him.

2, Richard Feild (remember him) and the Sutton Town assistant have been interviewed as joint managers.

3, Mr Fenmore is helping Mr Swan with his search.

I waiting on some Elvis news !

Trigger15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtommo on Wed May 09, 2012 8:51 am

I heard its a 3 way split between lord Lucan, Shergar and Harry Redknapp! I bet that's as near the truth as all the other shite being posted on here! Face it chaps the decision is only going to be made by one man so why don't we all just wait and see????
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Wed May 09, 2012 8:54 am

andjusticeforall wrote:I know the facts, name a time and date and I will meet you at the valley(or anywhere of your choosing) then I will explain to you how I know the FACTS and show you how bright this candle really is. and Sallie!!! I thought you knew everything RUFC? so far of base its untrue. pm me date and time.
Crying with laughter let us know if he contacts you!

I googled "Keyboard Warrior" and Mrs Moor came up! haha

This guy is clearly a windup merchant, and will give it the gift of the gab when hiding behind a false name, surrounded by a pile of sticky tissues and the Redditch website opened up..

Serious questions for you Mrs Moor, as you asked me one or two over the happy months of you gracing this forum..

1) Who are you? Real name.
2) Where do you hear all your information?

I know you'l read this post, you're probably bashing one out now to the email saying there's a reply on this thread Crying with laughter Point and laugh

That'll be all.
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Wed May 09, 2012 11:43 am

REDDITCH United chairman Chris Swan is hoping to appoint a new manager very soon as he begins the interview process at the Valley Stadium this week.

Swan has been taken back by the amount of interest in the empty hot-seat at the club, which was vacated when Graham Hyde stepped down.

The chairman is set to interview 12 candidates for the job by the start of next week.

Among those wanting the job are former Leamington boss Jason Cadden, who left his post as assistant manager at at Stratford Town last week.

Swan confirmed Cadden’s interest but also stressed there were a number of hopefuls wishing to take the reins.

“We’re looking for the right kind of blend from the new manager and his team,” said the chairman.

“I want to bring someone in who knows the non-league scene and is able to inspire and motivate the players.

“We’ve had a lot of interest in the job and I will be interviewing candidates this week and I hope to be making an announcement in the fortnight.

“This is a high profile job, we are one of the few clubs in the area which is solvent and has strong links with the community and I am not surprised at the interest we have had.

“I am interviewing 12 interested parties, but we had to turn down many more.”

The chairman is keen to bring a new manager in as soon as possible as the club tries to plan for the 2012-13 campaign and has spoken to potential candidates about keeping the majority of last year’s young squad.

Redditch only avoided relegation from the Evo-Stik Southern League Premier Division on the penultimate weekend of the season but it was felt that the young group of players would only get better.

Swan said: “With every candidate I have talked to so far I have spoken about keeping the spine of last season’s squad together.

“They are young and a great bunch of lads and many of them have expressed a desire to be playing for us next season.”
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Wed May 09, 2012 11:50 am

Ah, he is learning! Cup

Great stuff, Mr. Chairman! Very Happy
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Wed May 09, 2012 11:54 am

But let's await Mrs Moor post once Swan appoints the manager and telling us all that he knew all along Crying with laughter
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommo on Wed May 09, 2012 12:04 pm

rawlings09 wrote:

Im gonna google Bearded Warrior to see if afro comes up Very Happy
Tommo
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Wed May 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Tommo wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:

Im gonna google Bearded Warrior to see if afro comes up Very Happy
Crying with laughter
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtommo on Wed May 09, 2012 12:07 pm

Leethall wrote:But let's await Mrs Moor post once Swan appoints the manager and telling us all that he knew all along Crying with laughter
Hear hear!
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Wed May 09, 2012 12:49 pm

oldtommo wrote:
Leethall wrote:But let's await Mrs Moor post once Swan appoints the manager and telling us all that he knew all along
Hear hear!

But even if he is wrong, and according to him he never is........................ he will be right.
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Wed May 09, 2012 12:50 pm

Leethall wrote:“We’re looking for the right kind of blend from the new manager and his team,” said the chairman. I want to bring someone in who knows the non-league scene and is able to inspire and motivate the players.

To be fair that's a good statement but if it's true why did he offer the job and a hefty package to a player with no managerial experience and no experience of football at this level. He’s taking you lot for mugs with that statement because every man and his dog knows who he offered the job to first, but the guy turned it down flat so now he comes out with this rubbish.

Leethall wrote:“ I am interviewing 12 interested parties, but we had to turn down many more.”.

Seriously he really must think you lot are complete mugs.

Leethall wrote:“The chairman is keen to bring a new manager in as soon as possible as the club tries to plan for the 2012-13 campaign and has spoken to potential candidates about keeping the majority of last year’s young squad.

The players that were plainly not good enough, nice one Swanny i am sure Cadden will be well impressed with that logic.

Leethall wrote:“Redditch only avoided relegation from the Evo-Stik Southern League Premier Division on the penultimate weekend of the season but it was felt that the young group of players would only get better.

Felt by who, the guys who walked out because they wanted more money to replace the very players you post about. Just tell the truth Swanny they play for peanuts and thats what you like.

What a really silly statement, why does he not just tell the truth - for once. wanker

I love you

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommo on Wed May 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
To be fair that's a good statement but if it's true why did he offer the job and a hefty package to a player with no managerial experience and no experience of football at this level

Who has it been offered to?
Tommo
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Latham97 on Wed May 09, 2012 1:46 pm

Swan Will Need To give whoever gets the job though a higher budget if he wants sucess because what are we going to get with £1500 We will lose key players like hendrie as they wont wanna play on such a low wage he should of gave hyde what he wanted a higher budget so he could take the club to bigger and better things and i could of seen hyde doing that and i dont care what others think you can think what you like but this is my open opinion

Latham97
Sunday League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born on Wed May 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Latham97 wrote:Swan Will Need To give whoever gets the job though a higher budget if he wants sucess because what are we going to get with £1500 We will lose key players like hendrie as they wont wanna play on such a low wage he should of gave hyde what he wanted a higher budget so he could take the club to bigger and better things and i could of seen hyde doing that and i dont care what others think you can think what you like but this is my open opinion

+1
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Thu May 10, 2012 8:47 am

Latham97 wrote:Swan Will Need To give whoever gets the job though a higher budget if he wants sucess because what are we going to get with £1500 We will lose key players like hendrie as they wont wanna play on such a low wage he should of gave hyde what he wanted a higher budget so he could take the club to bigger and better things and i could of seen hyde doing that and i dont care what others think you can think what you like but this is my open opinion

Swan could give any man a higher budget and they'd do well, it's not about throwing money at the manager and squad, it's about sustainability... If Chris gave Graham more money, the admission would have to increase, crowds would have to increase, income would have to inrease, all of which takes time.. and for one shot at promotion it wouldn't be worth resorting back to the days of chasing the dream.

Not worth it.
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu May 10, 2012 10:10 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
Leethall wrote:“We’re looking for the right kind of blend from the new manager and his team,” said the chairman. I want to bring someone in who knows the non-league scene and is able to inspire and motivate the players.

To be fair that's a good statement but if it's true why did he offer the job and a hefty package to a player with no managerial experience and no experience of football at this level. He’s taking you lot for mugs with that statement because every man and his dog knows who he offered the job to first, but the guy turned it down flat so now he comes out with this rubbish.

Leethall wrote:“ I am interviewing 12 interested parties, but we had to turn down many more.”.

Seriously he really must think you lot are complete mugs.

Leethall wrote:“The chairman is keen to bring a new manager in as soon as possible as the club tries to plan for the 2012-13 campaign and has spoken to potential candidates about keeping the majority of last year’s young squad.

The players that were plainly not good enough, nice one Swanny i am sure Cadden will be well impressed with that logic.

Leethall wrote:“Redditch only avoided relegation from the Evo-Stik Southern League Premier Division on the penultimate weekend of the season but it was felt that the young group of players would only get better.

Felt by who, the guys who walked out because they wanted more money to replace the very players you post about. Just tell the truth Swanny they play for peanuts and thats what you like.

What a really silly statement, why does he not just tell the truth - for once.

I love you

OMG SHUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUP!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Thu May 10, 2012 11:20 am

rawlings09 wrote:

Swan could give any man a higher budget and they'd do well, it's not about throwing money at the manager and squad, it's about sustainability... If Chris gave Graham more money, the admission would have to increase, crowds would have to increase, income would have to inrease, all of which takes time.. and for one shot at promotion it wouldn't be worth resorting back to the days of chasing the dream.

Not worth it.

Well said Mr Rawlings.
Patience is key
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down