Hyde's gone

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hyde's gone

Post  porrohman on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:09 pm

West has never been offered the job. I don't think he need apply for it now it's available.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Redditch_Reject wrote:What do we think this means for the squad? How do you reckon will stay?

Also, what about Paul Hendrie for the job? He would keep two important players which would help Smile

Now there's an idea! Laughing

Admin

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:25 pm

I think as usual, there will be alot of applicants, Chris will have to think incredibly hard about this next appointment. It's another rebuilding season now with Graham gone. Remains to be seen if the fans will accept yet another season of battling relegation, it's all we've seen for years..and it won't bring the crowds back. Unless as Joe says, there IS someone out there who can get a decent team together on our budget. Don't know much about other teams who has acheived the most with a budget similar to ours this year?
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:00 pm

porrohman wrote:I think as usual, there will be alot of applicants, Chris will have to think incredibly hard about this next appointment. It's another rebuilding season now with Graham gone. Remains to be seen if the fans will accept yet another season of battling relegation, it's all we've seen for years..and it won't bring the crowds back. Unless as Joe says, there IS someone out there who can get a decent team together on our budget. Don't know much about other teams who has acheived the most with a budget similar to ours this year?

Matt Gardner & Snapper?
Done really well at Worcester...probably too well....he had a half decent team with the budget that was/wasn't available.

Difficult one for me...1.5k gets you what we had this term....but if I can only afford Majorca for my holiday, I can't plan on going to the Maldives....otherwise I have to borrow the money I can't afford to pay back.

Vicious circle.
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hyde's Gone

Post  Gladys Donkey on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:17 pm

How about Martin O'Neill for the job. Well he gets linked with everything else

Gladys Donkey
Sunday League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Bob Marley wrote:
porrohman wrote:I think as usual, there will be alot of applicants, Chris will have to think incredibly hard about this next appointment. It's another rebuilding season now with Graham gone. Remains to be seen if the fans will accept yet another season of battling relegation, it's all we've seen for years..and it won't bring the crowds back. Unless as Joe says, there IS someone out there who can get a decent team together on our budget. Don't know much about other teams who has acheived the most with a budget similar to ours this year?

Matt Gardner & Snapper?
Done really well at Worcester...probably too well....he had a half decent team with the budget that was/wasn't available.

Difficult one for me...1.5k gets you what we had this term....but if I can only afford Majorca for my holiday, I can't plan on going to the Maldives....otherwise I have to borrow the money I can't afford to pay back.

Vicious circle.

You pair should be a double act, what a pair of plonkers .................. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I have been bashing you over the head with your overspending all season, you have been spending money you ain't got just to cover the fact Hyde was out of his depth.

You two have been the main cheerleaders for the overspend and now Hyde has been sacked you change direction again. You never said a dicky bird when you were wasting money and continually upping the budget every other month on rubbish like Hendrie just to survive.

You know nothing Steve your a complete Bell End, you have been posting about Hyde and the plans for next season for days now post after post of drivel and then when he goes you come on here and claim it was no supprise, can anyone really take you seriously.

Swan is bleeding you dry, wake up and look at the books Redditch is a nice little earner and the only one he's got. The football is just a vehicle to the money he don't give a toss about winning he just wants the grants.

Wake up "Bell End" the budget he offered Hyde is an insult, he's got the money just take a look at the books he's just choosing not to spend it on football.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:26 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:

Matt Gardner & Snapper?

Vicious circle.

You pair should be a double act, what a pair of plonkers .................. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I have been bashing you over the head with your overspending all season, you have been spending money you ain't got just to cover the fact Hyde was out of his depth.

You two have been the main cheerleaders for the overspend and now Hyde has been sacked you change direction again. You never said a dicky bird when you were wasting money and continually upping the budget every other month on rubbish like Hendrie just to survive.

You know nothing Steve your a complete Bell End, you have been posting about Hyde and the plans for next season for days now post after post of drivel and then when he goes you come on here and claim it was no supprise, can anyone really take you seriously.

Swan is bleeding you dry, wake up and look at the books Redditch is a nice little earner and the only one he's got. The football is just a vehicle to the money he don't give a toss about winning he just wants the grants.

Wake up "Bell End" the budget he offered Hyde is an insult, he's got the money just take a look at the books he's just choosing not to spend it on football.

Wey hey...it's back....

No comment on the last 2 results...now it's back! RUFC 'nice little earner'...classic!!

I miss MM!!!!!
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:47 pm

You spent a fortune in order to beat Evesham, Arlesey and Weymouth and saved your season, with respect you would or at least should have beaten them without Lee Hendrie.

Hyde,Swan, the budget, Lee Hendrie these things never saved your season, having a really easy run in saved your season playing against dross and then having the stupidity to celebrate and call it a solid foundation.

Watch the link I provided and then tell me where the 9k a man is going. Don’t rubbish my view without bothering to investigate why do you think he’s doing it in the first place, do you really think he would do it if he was not coining it in. Perhaps he should try your idea and flog flags down the market, genius.

You have made yourself look a complete fool this week and proved you know nothing at all, I was told last week Swan wanted a new man at the helm. Funny he never mentioned it too you though.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:57 pm

porrohman wrote:West has never been offered the job. I don't think he need apply for it now it's available.

Says who?
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Are you on drugs?
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:You spent a fortune in order to beat Evesham, Arlesey and Weymouth and saved your season, with respect you would or at least should have beaten them without Lee Hendrie.

Hyde,Swan, the budget, Lee Hendrie these things never saved your season, having a really easy run in saved your season playing against dross and then having the stupidity to celebrate and call it a solid foundation.

Watch the link I provided and then tell me where the 9k a man is going. Don’t rubbish my view without bothering to investigate why do you think he’s doing it in the first place, do you really think he would do it if he was not coining it in. Perhaps he should try your idea and flog flags down the market, genius.

You have made yourself look a complete fool this week and proved you know nothing at all, I was told last week Swan wanted a new man at the helm. Funny he never mentioned it too you though.

Mrs moor nice to see you back
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:42 pm

redditch born wrote:Mrs moor nice to see you back

Cheers redditch born

I have been reading the flood of posts from Steve and in the end i just had to post, the guy is without doubt barmy. One minute he want's to spend spend spend because Swan has said it's okay and then in the next breath when spending does not fit his agenda he's screaming save save save.

Where is the solid foundation, why give Hyde nearly a full season and then show him the door. If Swan wants to penny pinch why employ a figure like Hyde and waste a season propping him up.

Swan is turning the clock back not forward and last season was a complete waste of time, all the garbage Steve has posted about Swan & Hyde has bitten him on the bum.

The sad thing is even now he does not have the bottle to be critical because he cares more about his own position and standing with Swan than he does about the club.

I was expecting a big post from Steve instead all we got was a pathetic "i saw it coming" of course you did Steve of course you did.

Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:55 pm

1.5k is what we got this season? Sure about that BM? Is that an average over the season? Pretty sure we have been spending more than that during parts of the season, when Hyde 1st took over then when Lee Hendrie came in.

I would imagine we will be spending less than we have this season and will have a harder league programme with the likes of Bideford, St Neots, Stinckley joining us with the potential of Bedworth or Slough and Poole Town. May also be ramifications of Darlington & Kettering being demoted 2 steps.

Will be very tough next season in this league as it is getting stronger
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtommo on Tue May 01, 2012 12:16 am

Why has no one on here mentioned Alex Mcleish, I am sure he will be looking for a job come the end of the season!! I must say though if that happens I will be off with Tommo to watch afro where ever he ends up playing. Seriously I think its time we all realised that until the people of Redditch start flocking through the (Alf Kimberley as I hope they will be called next season) turnstiles then the team is playing at about the best level it can. This is not a criticism of the faithful few who turn up week after week home and away, but of those that never set foot in the valley. If an extra 150 turned up each week (out of a population of about 90,000) the 3k budget which everyone seems to think is the magic figure would be a reality! If we could all recruit 1 more regular fan we would be close. This has been my 1st season following reds on a regular basis and i have enjoyed it, and will be trying to spread the word as much as i can.
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Townsend on Tue May 01, 2012 12:28 am

Mrs Moor (Mark) you talk shite all the signings that have performed for redditch this season were down to Grahams football background and ability to coach. think curly and yourself were out of depth I haven't played football at this level but but fluff me mate all you've done is try and be Phil Lines and as for curly enough said the bloke busy doing nothing now fluff off the pair of you and let Redditch utd grow.

Marcus Townsend
Sunday League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  andjusticeforall on Tue May 01, 2012 12:39 am

Marcus Townsend wrote:Mrs Moor (Mark) you talk shite all the signings that have performed for redditch this season were down to Grahams football background and ability to coach. think curly and yourself were out of depth I haven't played football at this level but but fluff me mate all you've done is try and be Phil Lines and as for curly enough said the bloke busy doing nothing now fluff off the pair of you and let Redditch utd grow.
+1 Whistling

andjusticeforall
Midland Combination League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  andjusticeforall on Tue May 01, 2012 12:41 am

oldtommo wrote:Why has no one on here mentioned Alex Mcleish, I am sure he will be looking for a job come the end of the season!! I must say though if that happens I will be off with Tommo to watch afro where ever he ends up playing. Seriously I think its time we all realised that until the people of Redditch start flocking through the (Alf Kimberley as I hope they will be called next season) turnstiles then the team is playing at about the best level it can. This is not a criticism of the faithful few who turn up week after week home and away, but of those that never set foot in the valley. If an extra 150 turned up each week (out of a population of about 90,000) the 3k budget which everyone seems to think is the magic figure would be a reality! If we could all recruit 1 more regular fan we would be close. This has been my 1st season following reds on a regular basis and i have enjoyed it, and will be trying to spread the word as much as i can.
+1 Most sense I have read on here for a long while.

andjusticeforall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigger15 on Tue May 01, 2012 2:26 am

I wouldnt worry too much there are plenty of Decent managers out there,

Steve Farmer Bedworth - If they dont go up could be worth a punt. Tells everyone he only has a tiny Budget to work with even though most peope know better.

Chris Brindley - Just been sacked by Chasetown but was on a hiding to nothing stepping into Blakemores shoes nice guy and good manager.

Matty Gardner - Deserves another crack I think and has the contacts.

Neal Tooth - Sutton Coldfield assistant and iv heard Mr Swan wanted him last year.

Jason Cadden - Stratford assistant did a great job with Leamington.

Liam O'Neil - Leamington coach did a decent job at Bedworth with no money.

Trigger15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Tue May 01, 2012 4:51 am

Matt Gardiner and Snapper.
By a country mile.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Tue May 01, 2012 5:06 am

oldtommo wrote:Why has no one on here mentioned Alex Mcleish, I am sure he will be looking for a job come the end of the season!! I must say though if that happens I will be off with Tommo to watch afro where ever he ends up playing. Seriously I think its time we all realised that until the people of Redditch start flocking through the (Alf Kimberley as I hope they will be called next season) turnstiles then the team is playing at about the best level it can. This is not a criticism of the faithful few who turn up week after week home and away, but of those that never set foot in the valley. If an extra 150 turned up each week (out of a population of about 90,000) the 3k budget which everyone seems to think is the magic figure would be a reality! If we could all recruit 1 more regular fan we would be close. This has been my 1st season following reds on a regular basis and i have enjoyed it, and will be trying to spread the word as much as i can.

We have never finished in an above mid table position now for 7 seasons. What will bring supporters back is when they see the table and we
are play off/around the play off positions. Anything else and I fear the gates will only decrease.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Tue May 01, 2012 5:34 am

Trigger15 wrote:I wouldnt worry too much there are plenty of Decent managers out there,

Steve Farmer Bedworth - If they dont go up could be worth a punt. Tells everyone he only has a tiny Budget to work with even though most peope know better.

Chris Brindley - Just been sacked by Chasetown but was on a hiding to nothing stepping into Blakemores shoes nice guy and good manager.

Matty Gardner - Deserves another crack I think and has the contacts.

Neal Tooth - Sutton Coldfield assistant and iv heard Mr Swan wanted him last year.

Jason Cadden - Stratford assistant did a great job with Leamington.

Liam O'Neil - Leamington coach did a decent job at Bedworth with no money.

A decent list, agree Fatmer has a tidy budget, the likes of Ian Roper, Mark Bellingham, Luke Corbett etc prove that.

Chris Brindley, I would not give him a chance, struggled with Stafford and with the side he had at Chasetown he failed miserably and took them down.

Cadden, no chance, had a decent budget at Leamington but this level of football is a step to far for him IMO.

Matty Gardiner? Would be worth a punt on who has a lot of contacts. I would like to see how he does again but would he leave Worcester?

O'Neil, proven to be. Good coach but managed Bedworth and did not exactly dig up any trees.

Can't comment on Tooth.

Will be interesting as Rob Smith was interested in the job last season, however I would very much doubt he would have left Hednesford with the squad he has up there.

One to throw in, Shaun Cunnington at Halesowen? Not done that well but he has a small budget and knows the local scene.

Graham Drury has not had his contract renewed at Corby. Now he has won this league and would be a good manager to go after.

Gresley's manager Gary Norton would be a good choice but they have now been promoted and are well supported so very much doubt he would want the job.

Heggs? Yes many people do not like him but he is a person who has a will to win and what is important is for the club to win consecutive games and go on a run of 5 or 6 winsome a run in the FA Cup.

Whatever happens we need an appointment of a Manager that is proven at Southern League Prem level IMO, unfortunately there are not many around this area and very doubtful that they would work with the budget on offer. Unless they were a Rod Brown type manager who used his own money to top it up.

To make the budget better the club should be thinking about performance related pay, eg strikers paid more for scoring goals, defenders for clean sheets etc.

I think you will see the core players leave, Hickman, Grimes, Hendrie's, Osbourne, Deabill etc. Rebuilding job deluxe again which will mean another relegation dogfight me thinks.

Last edited by Leethall on Tue May 01, 2012 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  andjusticeforall on Tue May 01, 2012 5:45 am

porrohman wrote:

We have never finished in an above mid table position now for 7 seasons. What will bring supporters back is when they see the table and we
are play off/around the play off positions. Anything else and I fear the gates will only decrease.
Its not all about getting old fans back but gaining new fans, there are at least 50+ new fans this year(and from what I here it was some of these new fans that helped get the game on last Saturday due to flooding). so this old excuse of fans wont come is a lazy excuse, look at the logic - relegated from blue square into evo stik and the crowed is up on average and stayed that way, yet no where near the play off's!! £1 increase has not reduced the crowed. everyone who has a friend can easily bring that friend to the games.

andjusticeforall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Tue May 01, 2012 6:52 am

Leethall wrote:A decent list, agree Fatmer has a tidy budget, the likes of Ian Roper, Mark Bellingham, Luke Corbett etc prove that.

I was told that Bellingham has been playing for Cadbury Athletic, not sure if it's true but they don't have a budget so surely it would have been better value for you to have had him play for nothing rather than Lee Hendrie at £400 a pop.

Like i said it's not all about a budget, half of farmers squad were playing for nothing at Griff in the MFC and look at them now. Paul Smith brought in some good players at Redditch and you gave them contracts he should have been given a chance rather than being shown the door, he's as good if not better than Steve Farmer and he proved it without a budget at the end of the day league tables don't lie.

I can't see how anyone can Champion Steve Farmer and ignore Paul Smith and Rowly put simply they always performed better without the financial backing.

Head against wall

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born on Tue May 01, 2012 8:28 am

IMO its a disaster Graham Hyde going. iv been pro Hyde all year when at the beginning many on here were doubting.
Would love to see Westy down here but don't think that's going to happen, I think we need someone who has a bit off Redditch in them. Adams? Hollaran? Or ex player?

Maybe we could see some local players and get the club involved with the community anyone ever gave it a thought that might increase the gate??
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Tue May 01, 2012 10:27 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
Leethall wrote:A decent list, agree Fatmer has a tidy budget, the likes of Ian Roper, Mark Bellingham, Luke Corbett etc prove that.

I was told that Bellingham has been playing for Cadbury Athletic, not sure if it's true but they don't have a budget so surely it would have been better value for you to have had him play for nothing rather than Lee Hendrie at £400 a pop.

Like i said it's not all about a budget, half of farmers squad were playing for nothing at Griff in the MFC and look at them now. Paul Smith brought in some good players at Redditch and you gave them contracts he should have been given a chance rather than being shown the door, he's as good if not better than Steve Farmer and he proved it without a budget at the end of the day league tables don't lie.

I can't see how anyone can Champion Steve Farmer and ignore Paul Smith and Rowly put simply they always performed better without the financial backing.

Head against wall

Bellingham has been playing for Causeway, may have signed for Cadbury but not seen that but since he left Daventry he went back to Sutton Coldfield, then Causeway and seems like he has signed dual forms with Bedworth and possibly Cadbury's.
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top